Ubud Uluwatu Tour
Ubud Uluwatu Tour is a half-day Bali tour package filled with tour activities to the Ubud and Uluwatu areas. The trip will start with a visit to Ubud Monkey Forest, then continue with a visit to Batuan Village. After coming from Batuan Village, you will be invited to watch the Kecak Dance Performance, after watching the Kecak the trip ends with dinner at Jimbaran Beach.
- 11.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 13.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 14.30 – Visit Batuan Village
- 17.30 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 – Watch Kecak Dance Performance
- 20.00 – Enjoy Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach
- 22.00 – Back to hotel
- 22.30 – Arrive at hotel
Halp day price :
Regular Tours Price :
- IDR. 475.000/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
- IDR. 850.000/minibus ( 1 till 12 person included)
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
- Note : Entrance fee is not include in the price
Inclusive Tours Price :
- IDR. 375.000/person
- Note : For Inclusive Price is minimun Booking 2 Person
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Mineral Water
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- This Tour form is not final confirmation, we will need to check the availibility of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesnt work, please send us email directly to this email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send us message via whatsapp in this number +6287762173777
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Your health is our priority
- All of our guests require to wear face mask in the public area
- Face mask is require for driver and guide in public area
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized prior being used
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Tour Guide require to regularly wash or sanitize hands
- Temperature checks for traveler upon arrival
Ubud Monkey Forest Bali or commonly known as Mandala Wisata Wenara Wana is not only a destination to see monkeys, but also a religious and spiritual complex that is very important for the local community. 2019 data shows there are around 749 Monkeys living in the Sacred Monkey Forest. Monkey Forest Ubud is known for its efforts in conservation. Research is regularly carried out to observe the health, diet, and habits of the monkeys that live there. You can see these cute primates in their natural habitat, swinging through the canopy, and eating bananas.
Batuan Painting Village is located in Sukawati sub-district, Gianyar regency. The Batuan Village is famous for its painting that is different from other villages, the artists in Batuan Village produce paintings that are so beautiful and are in demand by tourists because the details of the intricate workmanship make the paintings an added value. And the batuan village is also often called the Batuan Painting Village, where in the Batuan Village there are many famous painting artists with such beautiful works.
Uluwatu Temple is one of Balinese Hindu Temples located right on the petrifying hill with the crevasse exist in the right and left side. Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. We will stop to visit this temple during Uluwatu Tour. Uluwatu Temple is one of Sad Khayangan (6 biggest temple in Bali) owns magnificent view of the Indian Ocean and sunset as a backdrop. Uluwatu temple is very amazing and there area also the group of monkeys dwelling the small forest around the temple. They are believed to guard the temple from bad influences.
Kecak Dance is a spectacular traditional dance with the group of people playing this dance with fire game. Is a dance performance we will visit on Uluwatu Tour. It is very exciting and unique dance due to the sound of gamelan is not using the normal gamelan but use their mouth. The dancers make the compact choir with the exquisite dance movement that is one of this dance features. Kecak dance performance presents the dance as an introduction to the story a fragment from the Ramayana, the Hindu epic which finds its expression in many forms, not only in dance, but also in painting and carving.
Jimbaran Bay Beach is a beautiful beach located in the southern part of Bali with white sand unfolding along the coastal. The last stop during Uluwatu Tour is visit this restaurant for having fresh seafood dinner. There are plenty of cafes offer delicious of seafood dinner with breathtaking view of Indian Ocean . It is served right on the beach with beautiful table set up apposite to the ocean. The chefs fire up their outside kitchens and prepare their menus of fresh seafood. The chef have special recipe make the food more delicous and will make you want again.