Full Day Ubud Tours
Full Day Ubud Tour is a full day Bali tour package filled with tour activities to the most popular destinations in Ubud and its surroundings. Your tour will start by watching the barong and kris dances in Batubulan village after that you will be invited to see gold and silver craftsmen in Celuk village. After that, your journey will continue to Tegenugan Waterfall, Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud Royal Palace, and your trip will end with buying souvenirs at Ubud Market.
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris and Dance Performance (Trance Dance)
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Vilage for Traditional Gold and Silver Smith
- 11.30 – Visit Batuan Village for Traditional Art Painting
- 12.00 – Visit Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall
- 13.00 – Enjoy Lunch in Ubud
- 14.30 – Visit Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 16.30 – Visit Ubud Market
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at hotel
Regular Tours Price :
- IDR. 700.000/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
- IDR. 1000.000/minibus ( 1 till 12 person included)
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
- Note : Entrance fee, lunch and barong dance performance ticket is not include in the price
Inclusive Tours Price :
- IDR. 575.000/person
- Note : For Inclusive Price is minimum Booking 2 Person
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Ticket Barong Dance Performance +
- Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- This Tour form is not final confirmation, we will need to check the availibility of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesnt work, please send us email directly to this email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send us message via whatsapp in this number +6287762173777
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Your health is our priority
- All of our guests require to wear face mask in the public area
- Face mask is require for driver and guide in public area
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized prior being used
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Tour Guide require to regularly wash or sanitize hands
- Temperature checks for traveler upon arrival
The Balinese Barong Dance in Batubulan itself is a typical Balinese dance originating from pre-Hindu culture. Broadly speaking, this dance tells about the battle between dharma / virtue with adharma or falsehood. The form of this virtue is symbolized by Barong. The form of evil or evil is Rangda, a scary figure with two large and pointed fangs in his mouth.
Celuk Village is famous for producing high-grade gold and silver handicrafts, particularly jewelry. Located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency, Bali. The village is usually an included stopover on itineraries of Bali tour package to the central and northern regions. The silver and gold shops line the roads approximately 10km northeast from Denpasar. While these items are found in stores throughout the island, a visit to Celuk Village gives travelers a chance to see goldsmiths and silversmiths in action.
Batuan Painting Village is located in Sukawati sub-district, Gianyar regency. The Batuan Village is famous for its painting that is different from other villages, the artists in Batuan Village produce paintings that are so beautiful and are in demand by tourists because the details of the intricate workmanship make the paintings an added value. And the batuan village is also often called the Batuan Painting Village, where in the Batuan Village there are many famous painting artists with such beautiful works.
Tegenungan Waterfall locally known as Air Terjun Tegenungan is one the most popular and visited waterfall in Bali. Located within a tropical jungle in the village of Kemenuh, Sukawati sub-distric, Gianyar regency, Bali, Indonesia. Tegenungan Waterfall offers a picturesque view in a hidden space of Bali. The blooming trees in the surroundings have successfully completed the beauty of this waterfall. Especialy in the morning, the beauty of the verdant jungle will be at best as the sunlight shines peeping above.
Tegalalang Rice Terrace or Tegalalang terrace is one of the unique tourist attractions in Bali. The panorama of rice fields in this area looks very beautiful with terraced terraces on a hill. The charm of this rice field area is able to captivate the hearts of many tourists. In fact, it is not uncommon for foreign tourists to come to Bali just to see firsthand the beauty of the rice fields in Tegalalang.
Ubud Monkey Forest Bali or commonly known as Mandala Wisata Wenara Wana is not only a destination to see monkeys, but also a religious and spiritual complex that is very important for the local community. 2019 data shows there are around 749 Monkeys living in the Sacred Monkey Forest. Monkey Forest Ubud is known for its efforts in conservation. Research is regularly carried out to observe the health, diet, and habits of the monkeys that live there. You can see these cute primates in their natural habitat, swinging through the canopy, and eating bananas.
Ubud Royal Palace (Puri Saren Agung Ubud), one of the attractions in Ubud that you should visit. The Royal Palace in Ubud offered interesting and unique things to see during your holiday in Bali. Also, Ubud Royal Palace loved by many tourists who have a vacation in Ubud Bali. Therefore, many tour agencies offer tour package with visiting Puri Saren Palace Ubud listed on their tour itinerary.
Ubud Art Market is the most popular tourist market in Bali. The Ubud Bali art market sells various kinds of souvenirs and Balinese souvenirs. Starting from masks, statues, paintings, various pottery, beautiful silk scarves, casual shirts, kites, baskets, hats and other handicraft knick-knacks available at Ubud Art Market Bali.