Kintamani Tour is a Bali tour package filled with visiting the most popular destinations in Kintamani and its surroundings. Your journey will begin by watching the barong and kris dances in Batubulan village. After that, we continued to see gold and silver craftsmen in Celuk village and to Batuan Village for Traditional Painting Art. After that you will be invited to Kintamani to see the beautiful view of Mount Batur and Lake Batur. After Kintamani you will be invited to Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple) and your trip will be closed by visiting Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave Temple).
08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance (Trance Dance)
11.00 – Visit Celuk Village for Traditional Gold and Silver Art
11.30 – Visit Batuan Village for Traditional Painting Art
13.00 – Visit Kintamani Village for see the amazing view of Mount Batur Volcano and Lake Batur View
13.30 – Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with view Mount Batur Volcano and Lake Batur View
15.00 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
16.30 – Visit Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave Temple)
17.30 – Back to hotel
18.30 – Arrive at Hotel
Regular Tours Price :
- IDR. 700.000/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
- IDR. 1000.000/minibus ( 1 till 12 person included)
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
- Note : Entrance fee, lunch and barong dance performance ticket is not include in the price
Inclusive Tours Price :
- IDR. 575.000/person
- Note : For Inclusive Price is minimum Booking 2 Person
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Ticket Barong Dance Performance +
- Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- This Tour form is not final confirmation, we will need to check the availibility of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesnt work, please send us email directly to this email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send us message via whatsapp in this number +6287762173777
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Your health is our priority
- All of our guests require to wear face mask in the public area
- Face mask is require for driver and guide in public area
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized prior being used
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Tour Guide require to regularly wash or sanitize hands
- Temperature checks for traveler upon arrival
The Balinese Barong Dance in Batubulan itself is a typical Balinese dance originating from pre-Hindu culture. Broadly speaking, this dance tells about the battle between dharma / virtue with adharma or falsehood. The form of this virtue is symbolized by Barong. The form of evil or evil is Rangda, a scary figure with two large and pointed fangs in his mouth.
Celuk Village is famous for producing high-grade gold and silver handicrafts, particularly jewelry. Located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency, Bali. The village is usually an included stopover on itineraries of Bali tour package to the central and northern regions. The silver and gold shops line the roads approximately 10km northeast from Denpasar. While these items are found in stores throughout the island, a visit to Celuk Village gives travelers a chance to see goldsmiths and silversmiths in action.
Batuan Painting Village is located in Sukawati sub-district, Gianyar regency. The Batuan Village is famous for its painting that is different from other villages, the artists in Batuan Village produce paintings that are so beautiful and are in demand by tourists because the details of the intricate workmanship make the paintings an added value. And the batuan village is also often called the Batuan Painting Village, where in the Batuan Village there are many famous painting artists with such beautiful works.
Kintamani is one of the tourist attractions in Bali which is located on a mountainous plateau, which presents the beautiful charm of mountain nature and natural lake Batur. Kintamani itself is a sub-district located in Bangli Regency, and is one of the recreational areas or tour destinations other than beach tourism destinations on the island of the gods Bali. If you are on vacation in Bali, starting a tour trip and departing from Denpasar takes about 2 hours of driving. Kintamani Bangli tourist attraction, one of the interesting and popular tour destinations on the island of the Gods Bali, so this place is always crowded with visitors.
Tirta Empul is the name of a Hindu temple located in Manukaya village, Tampak Siring sub-district, Gianyar regency, Bali. The unique architecture and the presence of springs in the area inside the temple, make Tirta Empul temple attract many tourist visits. Both foreign tourists and domestic tourists. If you are planning a vacation to the island of Bali, and are interested in visiting Hindu temple attractions. So the tourist attraction of the Tirta Empul temple, is one of the vacation spots in Bali that must be visited.
Goa Gajah Ubud Temple is indeed one of the oldest rows of temples on the island of Bali. Not only that, Goa Gajah Temple is also worthy of being called one of the temples with the most phenomenal design on the Island of the Gods. Moreover, this temple also has a high historical value in Bali. Goa Gajah Temple does have a unique shape, and is very much different when compared to other temples on the island of Bali. As the name implies, Goa Gajah Temple has a shape like a cave. Because of its uniqueness, UNESCO has included Goa Gajah as one of the tentative lists of world heritage sites that must be protected.