Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour
Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is a full day holiday package in Bali. The trip will start with a visit to Taman Ayun Temple and then continue to Bali Coffee Plantation. After that, you will be invited to visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple, Jatiluwih Rice Terrace, and the trip is closed by enjoying the sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.00 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 10.00 – Visit Bali Coffee Plantation
- 12.00 – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
- 13.30 – Enjoy lunch with view Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 14.30 – Visit Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
- 17.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 18.30 – Back to Hotel
- 19.30 – Arrive at Hotel
Regular Tours Price :
- IDR. 700.000/car ( 1 till 6 person included)
- IDR. 1000.000/minibus ( 1 till 12 person included)
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
- Note : Entrance fee, lunch and barong dance performance ticket is not include in the price
Inclusive Tours Price :
- IDR. 575.000/person
- Note : For Inclusive Price is minimum Booking 2 Person
- Inclusion : Private Car / Minibus / Bus + Petrol + English Speaking Driver + Entrance Fee + Ticket Barong Dance Performance +
- Lunch Indonesian Food + Mineral Water
Area Covered for Pick Up :
Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Pecatu, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
Please contact us for pick up in different area
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- This Tour form is not final confirmation, we will need to check the availibility of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesnt work, please send us email directly to this email :firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send us message via whatsapp in this number +6287762173777
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
Your health is our priority
- All of our guests require to wear face mask in the public area
- Face mask is require for driver and guide in public area
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized prior being used
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Tour Guide require to regularly wash or sanitize hands
- Temperature checks for traveler upon arrival
Taman Ayun Bali is the Mother Temple (Paibon) for the Mengwi Royal family located in Mengwi Village, 17 km northwest of Denpasar City. This temple complex is famous for its traditional architectural features with beautiful gardens and surrounded by fish ponds. The name Taman Ayun when translated means 'beautiful garden'. This majestic complex is a great place to imagine how Balinese royalty lived their lives behind the palace walls in those days.
Bali Coffee Agrotourism is one of the most famous Bali Places of Interest offer wonderful experience trip on your holiday in Bali where you can taste our local coffee, tea, chocolate and luwak coffee. The local Balinese farmers are very creative to plant variety of coffees but two species coffees that mostly planted in this island includes Robusta and Arabica. The farmers are stepping into a new idea to create their coffee plantation as a tourist attraction where you may visit it with some coffee for free testing.
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida Batari Dewi Ulun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. First visit during North Bali Tour, The dominant shrines are Meru's (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount Gunung Agung, the largest volcano in Bali. The temple located in the north Bali islands and was built in the 17th century in worship of the main Hindu trinity, Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, as well as the lake goddess, Dewi Danu. The sight location on the Northern Bali islands and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
The main attraction of Jatiluwih Village is the neat rice field view area with terraced terraces. The expanse of green land is an interesting photo spot. The air is very clean and cool. The rice field irrigation system in this place is called subak. Well, this subak waters has been named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Subak not only displays the name of the irrigation system, but also relates to people's lifestyles. The irrigation pattern is not the same as modern irrigation as it is today.
Tanah Lot Temple is a Balinese Hindu temple on the rock located in the middle of sea. Last stop during Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour is visit Tanah Lot Temple. This temple is very beautiful in the particular of the sunset time. We can view this temple from several spot points with spectacular view of the ocean and sunset. We will find the temple a drift on the seawater when the water is going tide because this temple will be surrounded by the seawater. The word of Tanah Lot is consisted of two words that are Tanah word interpreted as a reef looking like gili or island. Lot or Lod word has meaning the sea. So Tanah Lot is meaning the small island floating on the sea.